Party with a Purpose!
The Colorado Parrot Head Club supports the philosophy of partying with a purpose! Our goal is to leave things our community just a little bit better than we found them. We raise funds and donate volunteer hours to a number of local and national charities, all while having fun. You could say that we give back to the community one party at a time!
Annual Charitable Events
The Colorado Parrot Head Club has various fundraisers and community service events throughout the year, including:
- Monthly we hold a raffle at our club meetings, with proceeds benefiting a different local or national charity organization each month.
- Annually the Colorado Parrot Head Club forms a team to walk and raise funds for the Denver Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
- Each summer, we sponsor an annual Party With a Purpose house concert and fundraiser, benefiting a local charity.
Annual Collection Drives
At our meetings, we encourage members to bring donations for a variety of charities, including:
- Peanut Butter for our Peanut Butter Conspiracy Drive, benefiting the 9News Colorado Shares food drive
- Aluminum “Pop-Tops” for the Ronald McDonald House
- Canned and non-perishable food for the SafeHouse Denver and other food banks
Colorado Parrot Heads give generously to the community.
In the past 3 years (2015-2017) CPHC has:
Donated and/or raised over $49,000 in cash donations
Donated nearly $10,000 in food donations
Contributed more than 3900 volunteer hours
We support a variety of local and national charities.
A few of the charities we’ve supported include:
Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Canine Companions for Independence
Colorado Cancer Research Foundation
Denver St. Patrick’s Day Parade Committee
Melanoma Research Foundation
MS of Colorado
Playing for Change Foundation
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Denver, Inc.
Save The Manatees
Shoes for Kids
St. Jude Children’s Research Center
The ALS Association
TLC Meals on Wheels
Wild Animal Sanctuary
If you work with a charity and feel the Colorado Parrot Head Club would be a good partner for your cause, reach out to us at .