The Colorado Parrot Head Club supports the philosophy of partying with a purpose! Our goal is to leave things our community just a little bit better than we found them. We raise funds and donate volunteer hours to a number of local and national charities, all while having fun. You could say that we give back to the community one party at a time!
Annual Charitable Events
The Colorado Parrot Head Club has various fundraisers and community service events throughout the year, including:
- Monthly we hold a raffle at our club meetings, with proceeds benefiting a different local or national charity organization each month.
- Annually the Colorado Parrot Head Club forms a team to walk and raise funds for the Denver Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
Annual Collection Drives
At our meetings we encourage members to bring donations for a variety of charities, including:
- Peanut Butter for our Peanut Butter Conspiracy Drive, benefiting the 9News Colorado Shares food drive
- Pop-Tops for the Ronald McDonald House
- Canned, non-perishable food for the SafeHouse Denver
Colorado Parrot Heads give generously to the community.
In the past 2 years (2015-2016) CPHC has donated:
$27,995 in cash donations
$9250 in food donations
$100 in aluminum pop-top donations
Plus 2234 total volunteer hours
We support a variety of local and national charities.
Some of the charities we supported in 2015-2016 include:
St. Jude Children’s Research Center
Denver St. Patrick’s Day Parade Committee
Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Colorado Cancer Research Foundation
Canine Companions for Independence
A Precious Child’s Fill-A-Backpack Program
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Denver, Inc.
Playing for Change Foundation
TLC Meals on Wheels
MS of Colorado
Shoes for Kids
The ALS Association
Wild Animal Sanctuary
Save The Manatees
If you have a suggestion of a charity that could us our help, please email us at .